With having a couple of days off with other stuff going on today saw the completion of the four track panels bar a bit of fettling to get the rails to match up at the joins and the inner 6.5mm track fixing down I made a start on that too. I had considered using some road bed but felt it was a waste of time as this is only going to be used occasionally.

First rail laid down for Z tester. I didn’t bother with gauges and elected to use a cheap set of digital calipers to measure the gap holding rail in place by the age old method of fingers remembering to remove them just before it got to burning point. Tomorrow I’ll have all inner rails added and plan to glue down the track.

Till next time..