Test track build #2

Ok it took me slightly longer than 15 mins but keeping the momentum going. I have moved on from the first iteration and now building the ‘proper’ track in sections to make it manageable and also allow for some expansion. I’m building it this way as I found that from the previous straight piece it was easier to build the outer rails and then cut the isolation gap before attaching the inner rail for Z track.

Once I was happy with the alignment, well almost happy as it’s a little bit of a squeeze to get it to align I went and washed off with washing up liquid and an old toothbrush to get rid of any flux residue. Just need to make the last two panels of track before I can glue down and electrify.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.